Summer is here!
Stay connected to your IPSA peers through blog posts on the newly updated IPSA website (coming soon!) this summer. You can start submitting posts to the current website (http://wagneripsa.wordpress.com) from anywhere in the world, whether you’re abroad on the field or doing an internship in the city. They will be automatically transferred to the new website once it is up. We welcome a creative range of posts, from ones that describe your day in development field to opinions on any international issues of your interest. Here are some ways to submit your blog posts:
· Post directly to the IPSA blog. All you have to do is to email your post to a specific address, which will automatically upload on the IPSA website.
· Link your existing blog to the IPSA’s featured. We will create a brief profile that will link directly to your blog.
· Submit multi-media posts – picture, videos, etc. You can also email it to us. If you’re in an area too remote for Internet, bring them back to us in the fall – there will be space for you to share them.
If you want to become a regular contributor this summer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, location this summer, and a brief profile (including program and year @ Wagner – see examples). We will feature your profile on the IPSA website as a summer contributor. If you cannot be a regular contributor but come across pictures, videos, or entries you would like to submit, email me as well and I will upload it with your signature.
Feel free to contact me anytime with questions or if you experience troubles submitting entries.
We look forward hearing from you.
Have a great summer and safe travels!
IPSA is proud to announce the results of the elections for the 2010-2011 Board positions. Congratulations to the new board!
- President: Samia Khan
- Vice President: Aquene Freechild
- Treasurer: Amy Southworth
- Secretary: Rebecca Halleran
- Academic and Career Development Officer: Crossley Pinkstaff
- Community Relations Officer: Aerin Cho
- Spring Conference Char: Lucia Goyen
IPSA is proud to confirm two additional speakers for the March 26th Spring Conference.
- Jessican Adelman, Vice President, Corporate Affairs NAFTA Region, Syngenta
- Javier Molina Cruz, Food and Agriculture Organization, Liaison Office, New York
Stay tuned for more information about each speaker.