More SC Speakers
IPSA is proud to confirm two additional speakers for the March 26th Spring Conference.
- Jessican Adelman, Vice President, Corporate Affairs NAFTA Region, Syngenta
- Javier Molina Cruz, Food and Agriculture Organization, Liaison Office, New York
Stay tuned for more information about each speaker.
- Local Rwandan Cuisine January 21, 2013Local food is yummy! Although they eat various types of red meats here, its quite easy to avoid them. If you're not the biggest red meat fan (like myself), you'll probably end up eating mostly starches, which are more than likely fried. Although everything is not as heavily fried or saturated in palm oil as Ghanian local food, the Rwandan diet is f […]
- On the Eastern Shore of Lake Kivu January 18, 2013To speak humbly, every day in this trip has been better than yesterday. I admire our team so much – I truly am lucky to have such as KICK ASS team. Since we’ve arrived on Tuesday, January 8 we’ve been working nonstop conducting research on partner organizations, refining our strategic interviews and identifying goals for each meeting, conducting interviews, […]
- School Visits and Interviews January 17, 2013Foundation Rwanda (FR) currently sponsors 827 students' education through the completion of secondary school, equivalent to graduating high school in the US education system. Since FR's primary initiative is to ensure all 827 current beneficiaries complete secondary school, it is most beneficial for our research to interview a wide range of FR […]
Issues & Places
Afghanistan Africa Agriculture books capstone Chris Pedersen culture Dave Algoso development Discussion Groups education events Food Food Security General Meetings geopolitics Gram Vikas health HIV/AIDS holiday human rights India informer international International Week Kiva management microfinance Middle East Nhu Truong nutrition Orissa Peru posting poverty refugees sexual and gender based violence Sierra Visher Spring Conference Summer Book Club Uganda water women Zambia zimbabwe